Friday, December 18, 2015

Meet Suzanne Basso



Suzanne Margaret "Sue" Basso was an American woman who was one of six co-defendants convicted in the August 1998 murder of Louis "Buddy" Musso, a mentally disabled man, who was tortured and murdered for his life insurance money. Buddy Musso had been married previously and had a son with his wife. She died of cancer in 1980. In 1997 Musso was living in an assisted living house in Cliffside Park, New Jersey, near New York City, and he worked as a bagger at a ShopRite. On  In 1997, at age 58, he met Suzanne Basso, who was 43 at the time, at a church bazaar near his house. They started a long-distance relationship and he planned to move to Texas with Basso. He moved to the Houston area on June 14, 1998. Musso's murder took place sixteen days after his arrival. According to James O'Malley (Basso's son and one of the conspirators) Musso was killed at the apartment of Bernice Ahrens Miller, another co-conspirator. The group beat Musso, stomped on him and burned him with cigarettes as he sat on a child's play mat. The group also used a wire brush on him. The group put him in a bathtub that was filled with kitchen cleaner and bleach. They put clothes on Musso's body before leaving it in Galena Park, Texas. A jogger found the body and called police. The Galena Park Police Department ruled that Musso's death was due to "multiple blunt impact trauma." The perpetrators included Basso, O'Malley, Miller, Miller's children: Craig Ahrens and Hope Ahrens, and Hope Ahrens' fiancĂ©, Terence Singleton. Basso was executed on February 5, 2014 by lethal injection.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, I was wondering if you could cover famous female killers. Have you heard of the infamous Aileen Wuornos or Katherine Mary Knight? Katherine from Canada decapitated his body and cooked him, and attempyted to serve his body parts to her children. The police came before the kids arrived from school. Yeah, pretty interesting. Also, you can look into the three killer nuns from 1968. Overall, I like your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe his children were part of this scheme. That is really disturbing to me. To me family means much more than any other relationship in the world. I find it even more powerful than to be working for the president. I am sorry Obama, but if the time came where I had to choose my family over you, my father, sister, and step-mother will be guaranteed their well-being first. Which leads me into my question for you, Angele. Would you conspire to murder me if it meant that Ashley (supposedly your best friend, and more like a sister to you) would survive instead of me? Hmmmmmmm take a loooooooong, deeeeeeeeep ass thought before publishing a comment in response to my peculiar curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. cartomanzia professionale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. consulti di Cartomanzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! http://165.22.110.188/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. http://165.22.110.188/

    ReplyDelete